This is Korean: 안녕하세요
This is Japanese: こんにちは
This is Chinese: 你好
It all looks the same to me
This water is VEGAN???? *spits it out* bring me some meat water you punk clown
……WHATS SAD IS I HAVE SEVERAL GREAT GUYS I GAME WITH AND THEYA RE SWEETHEARTS AND NOT THE ASSHOLES WHO MAKE FUN OF FEMALE GAMERS
AND I ONCE DID THIS AND OMG I WAS LIKE COVERED WITH AMO AND I LAUGHED ALL
'AWW YEEEA MY MAN WHORES KNOW HOW TO KEEP MAMA HAPPY'
AND I SWEAR THEY LAUGHED SO MUCH ONE CHOKED ON A CIGARETTE LKSDHFLHK
At first I thought this was going to be one of those “gamer girl” posts about how “girls suck at video games lolzor” and I was like ugh, running out of ammo is a normal thing it doesn’t make you bad gamer and being a girl doesn’t make you a bad gamer. THEN I SAW THE REST OF THE GIF OMF
this whole post is full of cute omg
"Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it."
I’m with Tony
"He’s a little fighter. He kind of, he wriggles around quite a lot.” - Prince William
its like when you take dogs out of water and they carry on swimming
MOTHER, UNHAND ME, I HAVE A COUNTRY TO GOVERN
Baby George is the cutest thing xD
the ultimate achievement; lying on your walk of fame star whilst holding a doll of yourself
i hate when ppl are like “ew he’s ugly he has acne”
like u do know that people can’t control their acne
it’s not their fault
don’t be a dick
Yesterday Dr. Will Caster Was Only Human – follow Transcendence on Tumblr. Special 8pm screenings Thursday, April 17, starts everywhere Friday, April 18.
whats the difference between outlaws and inlaws
outlaws are wanted
come on reblog this my grandma told me this joke and was convinced she was going to be famous on tumblr for it
every time my mom and grandma get into an argument my grandma says “excuse me pamela i am famous on the tumbler”
apparently the key to happiness is to have a long and shitty winter
and if you can’t have that, surround yourself with deadly wildlife
or maybe these countries have free or reasonably priced health care, good education and costs nothing or very little, marriage equality(not all do however on the list but they at least aren’t extremely homophobic either), decent minimum wages, stable economies, low crime rates and so forth and also deadly wildlife because we protect our environment